The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills needed to design and apply project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Moreover, the course assists participants in identifying the driving forces for better value-based project metrics and allows them to design project dashboards. The course enables participants to master the features of Microsoft Project in reporting project performance and taking corrective and preventive actions.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, group exercises and case studies. The course also includes hands-on training using Microsoft Project software.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the driving forces that will lead to better project metrics
- Define and select the right project metrics
- Develop and apply project KPIs
- Create project KPIs and reports using MS project
- Design a project dashboard and traffic light reports
- Construct value based project metrics
Project managers, members of project offices, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals involved in developing and managing project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This course is worth 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Managing execution
- Monitoring and controlling
- Proactive thinking
- Analyzing data
- Communicating with stakeholders
This course involves practical and handsontraining
on Microsoft Project. Laptops will be made available by Peganix. Tp 25Project Management KPIs’ – soft copybook