Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRAINING COURSE?
This course offers the ideal external training opportunity for those starting out as Quality Assurance auditors or working under Good Laboratory Practice regulation for the first time.
The main intent of this course is to review the requirements imposed by Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations for facilities engaged in toxicology and product safety testing, primarily in animals and biological test systems. The res possibilities and functions of management including the Study Director, Principal Investigator and the Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) will be covered. Various procedures for meeting the requirements of the regulations will be presented.
Emphasis will be placed on the practical implementation of GLP and discussion including problems that the participants bring to the course.
This course is structured to encourage delegates to:
- Discuss and develop ideas
- Solve specific problems
- Examine particular aspects of GLP
- Sound regulatory basis for quality assurance activities
- Clear understanding of the role of Quality Assurance, Management, and Study Director under the Good Laboratory Practice principles
- Improved inspections and audits
- Improved Good Laboratory Practice compliance for your facility
- An insight into government GLP monitoring activities
Who should attend?
This course is intended for all management within the industry, government, academia, and/or contract biological testing facilities especially.
- Scientists Regulatory/Compliance Personnel
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Those newly assigned GLP responsibilities
- More experienced personnel needing to update their knowledge